Justin M. Rowe
Justin M. Rowe is an associate at Stagg, Terenzi, Confusione & Wabnik, LLP. His practice focuses on commercial litigation and is admitted in New York's state and federal courts.
Justin earned his law degree from St. John's University, where he graduated on the Dean's List and served as Articles and Notes Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review. He recently earned a Masters in Business Administration from CUNY, Baruch College, with a concentration in finance and international business. Justin completed his undergraduate studies at Emory University.
Prior to joining Stagg, Terenzi, Confusione & Wabnik, Justin practiced as a litigation associate at the law firm of Wade Clark Mulcahy.
Areas of Practice
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut, 2012
[ Return to Attorneys List ]
- CUNY, Baruch College, M.B.A., 2011
- St. John's University, J.D., 2005
- Emory University, B.A., 2001