Helena Habib is an associate at Stagg, Terenzi, Confusione & Wabnik, LLP. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, trust and estate administration and litigation, and labor and employment litigation. She is licensed to practice in New York and New Jersey and is certified as a mediator by the New York State Office of Court Administration Community Dispute Resolution Center Program.
Helena earned her J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law, serving as a member of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Law Journal. She accelerated her undergraduate studies by obtaining her B.A., magna cum laude, from St. John's University in three years.
- New Jersey (November 2015)
- Federal District Court of New Jersey (November 2015)
- New York (January 2016)
- Federal Eastern District of New York (April 2016)
- Federal Southern District of New York (April 2016)
[ Return to Attorneys List ]
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- St. John's University, B.A., magna cum laude