Hon. Lisa M. Confusione
Lisa M. Confusione, a partner at Stagg, Terenzi, Confusione & Wabnik, LLP, focuses her practice on creditor's rights and commercial litigation, concentrating on residential, commercial, and tax lien foreclosures. She represents clients in the state courts throughout New York and in the federal courts Southern and Eastern Districts.
Lisa is a 1988 graduate of St. John's University, School of Law. She received her undergraduate degree with honors from C.W. Post College, Long Island University. Lisa was a Village Prosecutor for the Incorporated Village of Malverne from 1990 through 1995. She is currently an Acting Village Justice for the Incorporated Village of Malverne, where she has served since 1995.
Areas of Practice
- Creditor's Rights
- Commercial Litigation
- Title Litigation
- New York State, 1988
- United States District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1993
- CW Post College, Long Island University, New York, 1985 - B.A.
- St. John's University School of Law, Jamaica, New York, 1988 - J.D.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association; Real Property Law Committee
- New York State Magistrates Association
- Nassau County Magistrates Association-Past President
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Handling Your First Foreclosure
- "Handling Your First Foreclosure" - Practising Law Institute (PLI)
- "Practical Skills - Collection and Enforcement of Money Judgments" - New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- "Hot Topics in Real Property Law and Practice" - Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
- "Mortgage Foreclosure and Workouts" - New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
[ Return to Attorneys List ]
- Village Prosecutor- Incorporated Village of Malverne- 1990-1995
- Acting Village Justice- Incorporated Village of Malverne- 1995 to present