Solomon Abramov is an associate at Stagg, Terenzi, Confusione & Wabnik, LLP. His practice focuses on commercial, general liability, and labor and employment litigation. He is licensed to practice in New York and New Jersey and has worked for two firms in New York City.
Solomon earned his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, where we was a member of the Fordham International Law Journal and received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, which is awarded to students who devote substantial hours to pro bono and community service work. Solomon earned his B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, from Adelphi University, and was a member of Pi Sigma Alpha, the National Political Science Honor Society.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
[ Return to Attorneys List ]
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Adelphi University, B.A., magna cum laude